A range of BloodSafe eLearning Australia resources are available to help you promote our courses to your employees and colleagues.
In light of ‘flattening the curve’ the BloodSafe eLearning Australia team are working from home and there may be delays in distributing these items as well as the increased load within Australia Post. The flyers below however can be downloaded, printed or emailed as required for staff education.
These A5 flyers outline the course target audience and list the benefits of each specific course. The format allows you to print two A5 flyers on A4 paper.
- Our Courses (lists all courses)
- Clinical Transfusion Practice (including Refresher)
- Collecting Blood Specimens
- Transporting Blood
- Patient Blood Management Essentials
- Critical Bleeding
- Critical Care
- Iron Deficiency Anaemia
- IDA with case studies (extra detail on the case studies)
- Medical and Specialty
- Obstetrics and Maternity
- Neonates and Paediatrics
- Neonates and Paediatrics with case studies (extra detail on the case studies)
- Viscoelastic Haemostatic Testing
CPD point listing
Information on how many CPD points are allocated for each course is available in the CPD points list.
This A4 poster summarises the key features of our online courses and lists the steps required for someone to register or update their details with BloodSafe eLearning Australia.
Permission is granted to organisations to upload, distribute and use these print materials for promotion of the BloodSafe eLearning Australia courses. Print materials may be downloaded and converted to alternative formats if desired.