A range of BloodSafe eLearning Australia resources are available to help you promote our courses to your employees and colleagues. The flyers below however can be downloaded, printed or emailed as required for staff education.
These A5 flyers outline the course target audience and list the benefits of each specific course. The format allows you to print two A5 flyers on A4 paper.
- Our Courses (lists all courses)
- Clinical Transfusion Practice (including Refreshers)
- Completed the Clinical Transfusion Practice course – what should I do next?
- Collecting Blood Specimens
- Transporting Blood
- Patient Blood Management Essentials
- Viscoelastic Haemostatic Testing
- Critical Bleeding
- Critical Care
- Intraoperative Cell Salvage
- Iron Deficiency Anaemia
- IDA with case studies (extra detail on the case studies)
- Medical and Specialty
- Obstetrics and Maternity
- Neonates and Paediatrics
- Neonates and Paediatrics with case studies (extra detail on the case studies)
CPD point listing
Information on how many CPD points are allocated for each course is available in the CPD points list.
This A4 poster summarises the key features of our online courses and lists the steps required for someone to register or update their details with BloodSafe eLearning Australia.
Permission is granted to organisations to upload, distribute and use these print materials for promotion of the BloodSafe eLearning Australia courses. Print materials may be downloaded and converted to alternative formats if desired.